For more than 60 years, the snow sports school of Zug has left the foggy town of Zug for a beautiful day in the snow on five Sundays in December and January. Each day starts at the train station of Zug, where we meet up and then drive to the ski resorts. Our instructors do not only guide the participants on the slope, but also throughout the whole day.
With the snow sports school of Zug fun and education go hand in hand. It doesn’t matter if you are a total freestyle freak and would just love to spend the whole day in the park, or if you’ve never stood on a board or a pair of skis before! Our team of young and motivated instructors offer courses at all levels.
Courses in the season of 2019/2020 will take place on the following days:
|1. course day||2. course day||3. course day||4. course day||5. course day||substitute day|
|15. Dec||5. Jan||12. Jan||19. Jan||26. Jan||2. Feb|
Information about the trip
Samstags vor dem Kursbeginn ab 11 Uhr: Sie erhalten eine SMS, welches über die Durchführung informiert (siehe Anmeldeformular). Weiter wird dies auch auf unserer Homepage aufgeschaltet
Schedule of course day
•7.30 Uhr Arrival of the course participants at “Kiss & Ride” next to the train station Zug
•7.45 Uhr Departure of the coach to the ski resort. During the journey we sell the ski tickets (day pass) and control the participant cards. The day pass has to be bought for every day seperatly.
•9.00 Uhr Arrival at destination
•9.00 – 12.00 Uhr Classes
•12.00 – 13.00 Uhr Lunch at the restaurant. The majority of the group will eat lunch in a self service restaurant. If you want to supply your child with your own food you can do this. A separate, heated location is available.
•13.00 – 16.00 Uhr Continuation of classes
•16.15 Uhr Meeting point back at the coach
•16.30 Uhr Departure back to Zug.
•17.45 – 18.00 Uhr Arrival in Zug, (aprox.)
General standard terms and conditions
1) In case of an accident, the participant is responsible for his own insurance. We decline any liability.
2) In case of an accident, the cost of the course is not refundable.
3) The participant has to follow the directions of the instructor.
4) The participant’s equipment needs to be in perfect condition. We recommend to have it checked out by a professional before showing up for the course.
5) If the participant can not make the course for any reason, the cost of the course is not refundable.
6) In case of a cancelation because of bad weather or lack of snow, the replacement date will be taking place instead.
7) The participant must be a minimum of six years old and needs to be independent and able to nourish himself/ herself.
The participant must wear a helmet. If participant chooses to go to the snowpark, an additional back protector is required.
9) The participant agrees that any pictures or videos taken belong to the Schneesportschule Zug and can be used for promotional purposes.